Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Social Networking


Social networking is everywhere!! People are networking while driving, walking, 24/7. I did join Facebook earlier this year so this tune-up was easy for me. I have learned to be cautious who I become "friends" with because some people post every little event in their life and it just fills up your facebook page. I find it useful for staying in touch with out of town friends and to catch up on events in their life. MySpace seems to have gone by the wayside. Tinley Park Library has a very nice updated Facebook Page. Naperville Library is similar. It seems to be a good way of posting information immediatly.
Although this seems to be the wave of the future for communication, I prefer face to face conversations or phone calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment